21 December 2012

One year

So, we have been married for one year!! I really can't believe it has already been a year. Sometimes I feel like we have been married for a week and sometimes it feel like 20 years!! Both are a good thing, I promise, haha. So to celebrate our one year anniversary we decided to go to Salt Lake for one night and stay and Little America! (And maybe a little shopping...) It was really fun, but also really COLD. The earth decided to dump snow in Utah that weekend! Nevertheless, it was still a fun time and it was so wonderful to spend some extra time with Cory. We still really like each other, so I take that as a good sign.





Organ recital, duh


Eating our cake! My mom double wrapped in the saran wrap, tin foil and a plastic bag. It still tasted good!


Um.. Cory cut into it first ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment