17 September 2011

I'm complaining

So this weekend ended up being kind of crazy, so crazy that Cory and I don't get to see each other AT ALL. That means we have to go 2 weeks without seeing each other!! I had to work late friday, then pull a double on Saturday, and in between my shifts is right when Cory works, so we don't even get to talk today. It drives me nuts and it makes me cry. There are things to be planned and talked about with the wedding. This really is torture for me, haha. I shouldn't even complain because one of my best friend's husband is in Afghanistan right now and she doesn't get to see him for a year! Plus he's at war!! Cory is just in Idaho Falls working. And I'm complaining about 2 weeks.  Also I am missing Joy's birthday party tonight which I am really sad about, ew.

It's times like these that I am SO excited to move back to Idaho Falls.. but I am so so sad to be leaving Logan. I have so many awesome friends here, and I've had my best and worst times in this city. I am just going t hrough a whirlwind of emotions with this whole relocating my life thing.

Anyways, I need to be strong like Cory. He just does the best he can with whatever situation he is given, most of the time without complaining. Sometimes I feel bad that he has to see me through this storm of emotions, haha. It'll be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment