I am marrying the love of my life in 68 days!!!!! I can't believe it is coming up that fast. I am so so excite but I am also kinda freaking out because there is so much to do! It's okay though, I figure it'll all be worth it ;)
Anyways I was thinking the other day about how lucky I am to have Cory, I have seriously liked this boy for four years, it almost seems too good to be true. He went with me to meet with our photographer, he went to an antique store with me, he went to go talk to a decorations person with me, he reminds me to send him links to things I want him to look at, he went and registered at bed, bath & beyond with me (his suggestion), he also suggested going we go look at tuxes. Who is this boy? What boy wants to do all those things and actually enjoys it? Well Cory does!! It cracks me up, but I am more grateful for him than I even know how to say.
I really just love being around him, which means being apart is hard and crappy. We say our goodbye's on Sunday and by Wednesday I am just like, ew.
Wedding plans are well underway! I have my dress, I know what the bridesmaids and groomsmen are wearing. We know what we're doing with centerpieces and refreshments.... hopefully it all will resemble what I'm picture in my head. And if it doesn't then.. that's too bad! It will still be the best day of my life I'm sure.
Sorry this is dull but my brain is pretty much short circuiting all the time now so I can't remember what I even really wanted to blog about!!! Anyways I really really really really love Cory, even though he doesn't know a lot about Harry Potter.
(WAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is Emily, not me)
(Hopefully this makes you feel better)


Aw Hayley I still cant believe your getting married, that is so awesome! Haha, I am so happy for you. Im glad the wedding is coming together, good luck with everything:] Corey sounds awesome
ReplyDeleteUm you should put a picture of Cory on your side thingy. I'm glad you love him!! :)
ReplyDelete