Adalyn is 11 months old! She is the light of our lives. She is crawling, walking, saying uh-oh, she also likes to do a downward dog pose (does that make sense?). She gives everyone smiles and doesn't have stranger anxiety (so far). She likes to climb on her scooter and get into all the cupboards and drawers and pull everything out. She is pretty determined when she wants something, she sticks her tongue out when she is concentrating. She is very sufficient at feeding herself. Over all she is just a busy busy girl!
One thing she doesn't do though, is laugh. Weird huh? She will every once in a while but only when we tickle her, never on her own. Oh and one more thing, she has her 2 bottom teeth, they both came in December and currently her gums where the top 4 teeth come in are pretty swollen where the teeth are trying to come through!
Since I last posted we had Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas and they were all wonderful! We also celebrated our 2nd anniversary by going to Disneyland! Here are some pictures from the last 6 months of our lives! I am going to try and post more so I can tell individual stories. Like how the other day I turned around and Adalyn was standing on the door of the dishwasher!
Or in church a couple of weeks ago she kind of smelled poopy and when I pulled the diaper from her bum to check she passed some loud, bubbly gas. While we were in sacrament meeting.
Cory has 2 semesters of school left and we are so excited!
I should have more time to post since I will no longer be working in a couple of weeks!
Halloween!
We'll just say she was the wicked witch of the west...
Thanksgiving
My best friend Joy got married! So so happy for her
Addie and Tutu
Christmas morning
She really does like her scooter!
(Uncle Preston feeding Addie)
(Disneyland!)
(Adalyn at 10 months)
Hahahaha this makes me so happy! BUT I'm not in any of the pictures...
ReplyDeleteFinally!! It was nice to have something to read while I'm up with a baby so early....
ReplyDeleteHayley, you seriously are the best! I love it, especially the bubbly gas during sacrament meeting part. The pure honesty and funniness is refreshing.
ReplyDelete