Anyway the past 4 months of our lives have been pretty great! I feel like my blogging coincides with Cory's school schedule. I stopped in April which is when he started and now we are in the 7 week break and here I am! I just don't have time during the semester because I am a one man band when he is in school. Also, Adalyn loves computers and there is NO WAY she would let me get away with being on the computer for half an hour while she is awake!
Speaking of Adalyn, she is so awesome you guys. I love hanging out with her every day. She is usually pretty happy BUT she can throw fits and tantrums.. like woah. Especially when you stop her from climbing on the dining room chairs, watch out!! She is a climber and since she has decided she wants to be a climber she has had a plethora of injuries. In her short life she has had: a black eye, a deep scratch by the same eye, countless bruises on her legs, knees are ALWAYS scraped, she recently bit into her lip trying to get up into a window sill and falling, and she has bonked her head so many times I hope she graduates high school!! Really though, she is always fine and I do try to watch her pretty closely but she is FAST and sometimes she is veeeery quiet. And I am fully aware of what the symptoms to a baby concussion are. I may not come across this way, but I am very paranoid about her being mortally injured so.. we keep a close eye on her.
Anyway, here are some pictures with some captions and then maybe I will write a little more at the end.
Playing with Tutu the poopoo
Blowing out her candle!
Her first time eating processed sugar, ever
What most of our family pictures look like
What she loves to do.. destroy cupboards. She has grown out of that a little bit by now
Hi, Mom!
Smiling at Cory through the window!
4th of July Parade
Playing in the creek while camping
We actually took Addie on a hike up to Green Lake (its only like 1/4 of a mile) and we all took turns carrying her, she loved it!
Chatterton Family reunion
Trying to get a picture of all the granddaughters, I think Grace was playing with something and we took her away from it!
Lauren is like "It's okay Grace I cry sometimes too"
Going grocery shopping with Adalyn is kind of a nightmare. She has a limit of about 10 minutes up where she is supposed to sit before she starts screaming. But she is okay with sitting in the basket
Kind of blurry, but she loves this little chair we got from Grandma Whittier! She will also fold her arms on command, which is what she is doing in this picture. (On command makes her sound like a dog.. so when we ask her to fold her arms she will. Haha.)
(First time wearing pigtails)
Tutu wearing Addie's dress. She put in on all by herself! It was crazy ;)
Enjoying her first ice cream cone
So, so many other things have happened that I should update on here but, alas, Addie is awake from her nap so I must go! But before I go, she is saying: Uh-oh, hi, baby, mama (I refuse to be called mommy for personal reasons haha, mostly because it makes me cringe), dada, bye and bye bye, more. And she jabbers a lot in general, really believing she is saying something I understand. We love love love our Addie girl! Oh, and Cory isn't in like any of these pictures but he is also doing great! More on him at a later time.
















No comments:
Post a Comment