(Ashlyn loved this, even went up the stairs! Ha ha)
(Grace is so big! We wish Sam and Megan lived closer!)
(Adalyn slept through all the fireworks! Even the loud ones. Quick story: the fireworks were postponed for an hour due to someone drowning in the river, which is so so sad. But Adalyn even slept through all the waiting! I was nervous because there was no way we could leave because of how crowded downtown was.)
(The flash was very bright)
(The next day we had family pictures)
(Ashlyn was getting upset with all the picture taking, then lo, and behold a man comes walking up with 5 Chihuahuas in tow, and then she was fine when he let us use them to cheer her up! This guy didn't even have them on leashes, it was so peculiar.)
(After taking family pictures we all headed up to Island park for some R&R at a cool cabin we rented for the weekend)
(We had some type to feats of strength deal going on. I walked in in the middle of it so I don't really know haha)
(They were seeing who could throw the ball the highest and straightest while keeping their elbows on the ground. Harder than it looks!)
(Then Cory wanted to show off his flexibility, he can do the splits. Isn't that gross? And cool?)
(Adalyn loves taking a bath!)
(Grace kills me, she is the cutest lil thing)
(Sweet girl)
(minute to win it games! I actually completed this one)
(We had to move the cotton balls to the other bowl with our noses that were coated in Vaseline)
(Sorry all my pics are blurry. We had to try and keep the balloons in the air for a minute. None of us could do it for even 10 seconds!)
(Tonya took this with her phone and it is hilarious. Adalyn was on her legs but for some reason it turned out like this, she kind of looks like an alien.
(Lora, Cory's cousin got married!)
(James & Joy, JJ how cute!)
The fourth and the week after were SO jam packed but they were also so much fun! I loved spending so much time with my Whitt fam! They are truly the best and so much fun to be around. And Adalyn is such an awesome baby, what a trooper with all the carting around we did.
Edit: I just found all these pictures that I forgot about from our adventure in Island Park!
Now for more minute in win it games...






















No comments:
Post a Comment