Well I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for everyone who commented on my blog, or sent me text messages or messages on facebook. I have such great friends and family!! I love hearing about other's experiences with the early days of having a baby! It makes me feel better about not knowing what I am doing a lot of the time. And I have to apologize to my friend Karly for frightening her, ha ha.
I have been doing insanity for almost a week now and I have been feeling really good, I have way more energy! But oh my gosh it is hard. Cory has skipped out a few times because it is the last 2 weeks in his semester at school, so I guess it wasn't the best time to start it! But he is NOT quitting, I will not let that happen.
Yesterday I went to the zoo with my Whittier fam! It was so fun, and I forgot how much the zoo stinks(literally)! My favorite part was when the lemurs were running around in their enclosure and one ran across the window seal and Grace started laughing! It was so cute, I haven't gotten to hear her laugh yet so that was fun. Adalyn slept, so she was a good time. And of course I forgot my camera darnit!
I will have a lot of pictures after this weekend, so excited for the Fourth of July! I think it is so special to me because 2 years ago Cory told me he loved me on the fourth. Not during the fireworks because that would be just a little too cheesy and cliche, but after when he was walking me to my car. So sweet! I love that boy.
Okay and last but not least, Cory gave Adalyn a beautiful blessing this past Sunday. And, no surprise but she slept through that too! I post the same pictures on all my social media outlets, sorry! You'll just have to look at them again.
(Just a few before the blessing pictures, I LOVE this one of her in her frog towel!)
(She likes to cross her eyes)
(I left the room for like 10 seconds, and when I came back her finger was stuck in the blanket ha! It is her pinky finger)
(We had no idea she was so uncomfortable, anyways, 4 generations!)
(Jodee got her mission call! Texas, San Antonio mission, woo hoo!)
(I wish you could see her bonnet!)
(She had an eye booger or something)
(so sweet)
(I don't know who took this, but I thought it was a nice candid)
(Another 4 generation picture)
(Jill's face)
(The only picture I got with my family, we forgot to take some with my parents!)
(This pictures kill me)
(My cousin Lyndsey was so good at holding Adalyn!)
(Whittiers!)
(Uncle Alex)
(Cory took this exciting picture)
God Bless America!! Be safe!
It looks like a lovely blessing day! I'm sad we came just a day too late to be there. Can't wait to see all of your pictures from the fourth!
ReplyDeletenumber one! I love love love those blessing pictures! Seriously! So adorable, you look awesome and I love your short hair!
ReplyDeleteand number two! baby adalyn and baby in my tummy are going to be twinners! I totally have that bright flowered jammie outfit! Hopefully adalyn still fits in it when baby girl is born and they can be besties/twinners and we can take a picture!
and number three! you are an awesome blog poster! and BYE!! :)