Week 36 was the week that kids started asking their parents in stores if I was having a baby. Or people would comment on me getting peach rings in the bulk section (Oh are you craving those today? Stupid byu i students!). I have been feeling really good still. I really don't think I realize how big I am until I see pictures.
Cravings/aversions: same as my last post! Watermelon YUM. And peach rings too, I guess
Baby is still moving alot!! My Dr checked me at 37 weeks and I was 1 cm dilated barely. Speaking of being checked, no one told me about that. It hurts like the devil and I hate it. I am afraid to be checked again. Really scared. I am still working as a dental assistant, which is really interesting with a huge belly! I am going to stop at the end of my 38th week.
36 weeks
38 weeks
39 weeks! She will be here soon!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment