07 June 2013

Weeks 31 - 35

Well, at this point in my pregnancy I was just going along... trying to make it to the end. I felt myself getting bigger everyday!. I went to the bathroom atleast 3 times per night.

Cravings/Aversions: Watermelon, oh man, I would eat a whole big watermelon in 2 days by myself! I love trailmix. Kind of sick of granola bars, chicken is nasty. 

Baby: Baby is moving A LOT. she loves to shove her head into my pelvic floor and it feels awesome (not). It stops me in my tracks, actually.  By week 35 I dropped pretty low. 

We are just preparing for baby to come! We bought a dresser, and a rug and curtains. It is crazy how much those three things can make a room look good! We are anxiously awaiting our little girls arrival!

I also had both family showers, which were really fun. I didn't post pictures from those, maybe I will later. Oh, I also chopped off my hair. 
32 weeks
Cory putting the dresser together

tutu

Lucy came to visit!
trying out the self timer on our new camera

Poppy

It is just really weird to see a picture of yourself while you're pregnant. (35 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment