04 April 2013

Weeks 9-16

Weight gain: I have gained about five pounds!! I lost about that much from morning sickness/lack of appetite/stomach flue, so I guess I am kind of even.

Showing yet? Not really, so when I am fully dressed I have to be wearing something pretty fitting if I want to show!

Morning sickness: this went away for me around 13 weeks. I think living in our basement apartment made my sickness so much worse!! I also got a headache everyday.

Food aversions: chicken, raw meat, pizza, melted cheese

Food cravings: twisted Cheetos, then I ate some and now they sound gross ha ha. And steak.

Baby preparation: I haven't bought a single thing!

I am starting to feel good, the second trimester is so awesome! I feel like a normal person! I think I have felt the baby move, maybe. I am probably just feeling myself digest. I feel like being pregnant isn't real yet! It is still crazy to me. Two memorable things during the last few weeks: we celebrated our 1 year anniversary and we had our family pictures taken!




(13 weeks, at Little America celebrating our anniversary)


(celebrating our 1 year anniversary, 13 weeks)


(Family pictures, 9 weeks)


(around 15 weeks. Cory wanted to take this picture because the package matched my shirt . . he's cute like that)


(Thanksgiving! I was recovering from my epic stomach flu)


(decorating the Christmas tree!)


(16 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment