Weight gain: 7 pounds. I am waiting to gain 5 lbs in one week. It is going to happen I just know it.
Showing yet? I think so! Even with a whole outfit on I think I am showing.
Food aversions: Chicken, melted cheese, pizza, ANY raw meat, even the smell of ground beef being cooked just makes me feel gross.
Food cravings: gummy worms.. any kind of sour candy. Chocolate really doesn't do it for me anymore, so shocking! I love any kind of fruit, especially strawberries, which is a hard craving to have this time of year. I have found personal watermelons and those are good. But they are expensive!
Baby preparation: My Uncle Todd and Aunt Julie offered to give us their crib and changing table, which was so kind of them I just want to cry when I think about it. Cory gave me a rocking chair for Christmas, and My mom gave me some sleepers.
Here are some pictures from weeks 17-20
(shopping at Traverse Outlets in Utah)
(Packing up the kitchen)
(In the midst of moving)
(Murder mystery dinner party)
(We got Tutu!)
(Our first attempt at finding out our baby's gender, the room I was in was FREEZING)
(We moved into the house we will be 'babysitting' and met Poppy, our 18 year old friend we are dogsitting)
(One last check on our old apartment! The last picture we ever took in there!)
(Poppy waiting for us)
(New Year's Eve with Jodee and Andrea)
(Our second attempt at finding out our baby's gender... girl!!)
(20 weeks, right before I gorged myself with a steak at Texas Roadhouse)













No comments:
Post a Comment