18 April 2013

Weeks 21-25


Second trimester is awesome! I am really enjoying my pregnancy at this point. I am feeling great even though I tired in a lot of these pictures.  We celebrated my 22nd birthday and Cory's 23rd with family and we also took a little trip to California! We stayed with a few people from Cory's mission and we totally enjoyed ourselves. I think I really "popped" while we were in California. But it could have been all the food I ate . . . and I had to wear my glasses for 3 weeks because I needed to go to the eye doctor for new contacts! Funny, funny.

Weight gain: by 25 weeks - 10 pounds

Showing yet? Yes

Food aversions/cravings: I love red meat and I still don't like melted cheese or pizza or chicken. Still loving fruit! Vegetables.. not so much.

Baby preparation: Since I know we're having a girl I just have to give in sometimes and buy the cute dress I see at Target, I really can't stop myself! We bought some newborn size diapers and wipes too.
.
Other things: I have been getting pretty bad heartburn! I eat tums like candy and it really helps.








(I still get tired by the end of my work day, so I sleep on Tutu)


(His candles look like a big fire)


(Cory and I both had Martin Luther King Jr day off, so we went to North Hi way cafe, which is SO GOOD)


(23 weeks)


(I decided to hold up a sign for a few weeks so I wouldn't get my 20s mixed up)


(Bob's Big Boy Burgers.. I think that is what it's called)


(We love the beach! Why do we live in Idaho?)






(We were able to go to the LA temple, it is a beautiful building)

1 comment:

  1. I love all your catch-up posts! I wish I would have done something like that! Your bump is adorable and I hope you post more current pics of it soon!!

    ReplyDelete