07 March 2013

Weeks 1-8



Weeks 1-4:
I felt fine and didn't really know I was pregnant, although I think I did feel some implantation cramps on either side of my stomach so I was a tiny bit suspicious. (Technically you're not pregnant until week 3 or something like that, but I thought it would be fun to find pictures from those weeks too.)
 
 
(I think I was having a hard day... my first clue0
 
(We went off roading in our new truck)
 
 
(Cory had just gotten his wisdom teeth out... I assisted on his surgery:)
 
Week 5:
We find out we're pregnant!! I already posted about this, but we went to the Blackfoot fair and I was unusually tired and I came home and took a 2 hour nap. Then we bought a pregnancy test at Winco!
 
 
 
 
Weeks 6-8:
No much happened during these few weeks. I started feeling nauseated at random times throughout the day, I did have to take medicine to make it through my work day (I work at a dental office, so it was a necessity!). We did go to Cory's mission reunion in Provo and since there was a BYU game that night, the traffic was HORRIBLE. This happened at a time when I was starving all the time. I ate a whole baggy full of dry mini wheats to keep me going!
 
 
(Motab choir concert)
 
(Fun at my parent's property)
 
(mission reunion)
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am just now reading these. It's fun! Also, kind of weird, but I used to eat dry mini wheats too!!

    ReplyDelete