This past Wednesday I went back to Logan for a review before my big national exam, yo!! I didn't want to drive there by myself since it would have been dark on the way back, so my dad came with me. While I was in my THREE HOUR review, he went to dinner with my brother, Logan. (Logan lives in Logan hahaheehehah) Anyways after that I went to Jamba Juice with my dad before heading back to Idaho.
I used to work at the Jamba in Logan before I moved, and I was excited to see some people I knew! Luckily I knew 2 girls working and I just really miss them. I really miss Jamba. I never thought I would say that. But I made such good friends there and it was so fun and everyone was so friendly and nice and they didn't swear or talk about gross things. It was such a good environment!! I mean, I work in an awesome environment now, but I don't know I just miss living in Logan, I LOVED it there. I miss being around other college students, I miss institute, I miss campus. I am feeling all nostalgic.
Anyways, to all my Logan friends, I miss you and I love you! I am so grateful I know what real friendship feels like.
ps- but I am SO glad that I moved so I could like get married and stuff.. to a boy I met at Jamba in Idaho, haaa.
pps- Cory and I are going to see BILL COSBY this Thursday, I can't even think about it. I love him, I love that man.
![]() |
| Ahh don't you just want to be like, "Bill, we are best friends, I am going to pinch your cheeks now. " |

Girl! I'm seeing Bill Cosby on Wednesday!! I'm stoked! :)
ReplyDeleteI worked at the Jamba in Logan! Holla! We will have to talk. Even though for me it was 9 years ago--ahhh! Anyway, have fun at Bill Cosby! I am so jealous! We have a season of the Cosby Show! ha ha.
ReplyDelete