27 April 2012

this calls for a venting session

Okay so today I tried going to donate plasma. This is going to sound so superficial, but I have really been wanting to do it, not because we need the money, but I wanted to use it to save up for extra things, like little trips, new church clothes (that I need DESPERATELY, since I got put into nursery, my skirts need to be floor length) and other things like that. So we really don't need it for survival at all, I just want it for fun. Plus I already have the scars from donating it when I went to Utah State.

Anyways I go in today and everything was going fine .. until.. they told me they couldn't accept my DANG address. What the crap?!??! I live at a "transient" location, meaning my address isn't considered "permanent" uh... I wanted to be like, "I'm pretty sure I live there dude, I'm not going to earn 20$ and skip town, also I am not homeless."

But, if they ever got audited, they would get in trouble because of my address and if they made an exception for everyone who had an address like mine, it would be hard to keep up with. I am pretty sure not many people live in a hotel!! Permanently!! I really live there!! Then they said that someone else with my same address came in a while ago and they had the same problem. It was probably my cousin, who lived there before me, it was like I was just using this random address and claiming I lived there. It is even on my driver's license, I swear. BUT I do understand that they have rules and laws that need to be kept. I really do.

Anyways they told me they would try to get more 'clarification' on my 'problem' and call me back and 'hopefully we'll have good news." 

I said, "Oh.. probably not, but thanks!!" Then I walked out. I make no sense, maybe I should have said, "Okay thank you!" I was about to burst into tears because I just hated that they made me feel so dumb and like I am in trouble because of where I live, if I even live there. Which, I do. 

I can be a real brat sometimes, now I feel kinda bad about it. I just think it is ridiculous. I am a law abiding citizen! And I am really disappointed!!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY HECK!! so that was totally Jason who tried to give plasma. Remind me to tell you the story sometime because it is hilarious. They wouldn't let him and he even went at 5am to do it. He was TICKED. But he was doing it to keep his massage envy membership so I was okay with it not working out. haha! I'm sorry that happened to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious and sad at the same time. Can you put your parents address? Hmmm. . . also, I'm glad you're blogging a lot more. Keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete