27 April 2012

Okay just real quick...

(I published this in May of 2011 so I have no idea why it suddenly popped up, haha)

My brother Preston and his fiancee Jenny got their engagement pictures taken this past weekend and they turned out beautiful!! Breathtakingly so I might add. They even brought a rowboat! Can you say THE NOTEBOOK! Jenny has that pretty auburn hair and Preston with the scruff on his face. I keep looking at them over and over... And I want you to look at them too!! Click HERE to look at them. And check out the rest of Mikki Platt's photography. She is amazing! Okay have a great day. Let me know what you think.. I just want to cry with happiness right now.

I AM GOING TO DISNEYLAND IN NOVEMBER WITH JOY AND LORALALAA. It is my treat to myself for finishing dental assisting.. if I am finished by then hehehahahohowhowholalagaga. I better be anyways, I need to kick it into high gear.

I can't wait for this weekend. It will be so fun, weather permitting. More to come on that later gators.

4 comments:

  1. YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND! YOU SUCK! But that will be fun for you three :)
    ps. those pictures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the rowboat, the one with the picnic basket and teacup, and her green dress. Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are perfection. She is breathtaking. I love. you mainly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THOSE ARE SO CUTE! I love the rowboat pictures, they turned out so darling. I love it. They look so happy and what a cute couple. I love her dresses haha she is just so pretty. Congrats on getting a good sis-in-law haha.

    ReplyDelete