22 March 2012

Things I like

I like old people that say, "Hell" before saying anything. Example: "Hell, I know what you mean darlin'!!

I like it when I am doing something in our bedroom, not looking Cory's direction, and he is trying to sneakily put my clothes away or shove them over to the floor by my bed so he can't see them! He is the neater one in this marriage.

I like discussing outrageous scenarios of things that will never happen in real life. Like if I got caught eating food at a movie theater that I didn't buy at the theater! (I really don't know what I would do.)

I like that it is staying light outside for so long! Too bad our apartment doesn't have windows.

I really do like the Hunger Games. And I swear I introduced them to Idaho Falls. I also feel that way about Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

I like pizza from The Pizza Factory

I LIKE going to bed before midnight!! I just recently started doing this and I feel so much better during the day!

I like that I am getting over this lame sinus infection

I like Cory's laugh. His real laugh. It is a little bit high pitched and it is SO funny it kills me, and it is so rewarding to hear if that laugh is for something I said!

I like that this blog is pretty much a journal. I could even write secret things in it because NO ONE reads it. Haha

Have a great day






6 comments:

  1. Umm, I read it!! And I think our men just got even more similar. Jeff's laugh is kind of high pitch too and it is the cutest thing in the world! Also, we should get together and talk about outrageous scenarios that will never happen. Because Jeff gets weirded out when I start to talk about them. Like the other day at his parents, "Jeff, imagine if we leaned over this banister and just fell all the way down do you think we would survive?" And he just shudders and says why do you think of this stuff? Haha anyway, you're adorable! Ok see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley! Coming out of the woodwork to say I read your blog! So, since you probably have NO idea who I am..... I am Phillip Cripe's sister, Megan. Remember once when he (or was it Tara) blogged that they found your blog? Of course, that meant we all had to find it too!
    I used to babysit your husband! Not very often, but a few times. I met Tara when we moved into the neighborhood and she was in kindergarten. We admire the Wittier family so, so very much!
    Loved your outragious scenarios idea. We do that too! It is usually about amazing things happening, such as, what would you do if you won the HGTV Dream Home giveaway.
    I've never been to the Pizza Factory, but I too love the Hunger Games! Just saw the movie last night and loved it too.
    My blog is private, but if you send a message to meganjillene@gmail.com with your e-mail address I can send you an invite. You know, so you can find out if a crazy lady is reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha Hayley! Hilarious. I LOVE old people that say Hell. Courtney told me about this guy at the airport that said,"Damn security line goes clear from Hell to breakfast." I don't really know what it means... but it sounds long. hahahaha you are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cory is a neat freak. He and Paul would get along great because Paul is super organized. Like, color coded closet, shoes on the top shelf in order from nice to sneakers kind of organized. And my shoes are always a giant pile on the floor spilling out of our closet. Every time he goes into our bedroom he shuts the closet door because it drives him nuts to see my shoes like that. Ha. P.S.-I saw that you were made a true aggie by that guy that put up that video of his wife not understanding miles per hour. Did you know him very well? He was in Paul's program here and Paul didn't think too highly of him. . . just curious.

    Also, I read your blog. And I check it like every day because I like your posts. So there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still read your blog, Hayley! Keep blogging so I can keep reading! And I know what I'd do in most "Crazy scenarios" like if I got caught eating food I didn't buy at the theaters I'd probably just ask the guy who caught me "You get paid minimum wage. Do you really care if I eat these Honey Nut Cheerios in here? I'll just come back with more if you kick me out."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh, I read it! ha ha. It never pops up on my feed that it's been updated! You seriously need to somehow fix that. :) Anyway, I think it's hilarious Cory is a neat freak with you because I'm pretty sure I always thought he was the biggest slob in our family! (besides Tara!)

    ReplyDelete