So for the past month I have kind of had a constant sore throat and a constant ear ache, and since my parents NEVER took me to the doctor as a child, I just thought my symptoms would go away since my sicknesses in the past had. WELL it did not go away, and I woke up this past Sunday with a terrible sore throat and I pretty much felt like crud. So my sweet husband took me to community care and we found out that I had a sinus infection??! Whaaa?? I did NOT know a sinus infection could cause such misery!! Then that night we had to speak at a fireside for my parents stake. Cory and I, along with 2 other couples had to answer questions the youth asked about keeping standards and marriage and stuff. I pretty much don't remember anything I said or what anyone else said because I was thinking about how I was sure my head was going to explode. I felt everything draining. It was terrible. And I am a baby when it comes to sickness. Then on Monday I cried when I had to go to work, I was sweating because I had a fever and my head was pounding. Now it is Tuesday and I feel loads better than I did on Sunday thanks to antibiotics and lots of sleep & water. But now I have to blow my nose every 3 minutes and my voice is GONE. When I do try to talk it sounds so weird. Like a manly Tommy Pickles. Cory kept making me say things, then he'd laugh. Then I would laugh but I can't laugh, I start hacking, and it hurts. So that is what has been happening in the Whittier household lately.
Okay anyways my cousin Kirsten got married on March 10th!! I am so excited for her!! She had a reception in Utah this past Thursday, here are a few pics from the short trip.
We hadn't eaten all day so my dad went to the Pizza Factory and picked up a couple of delicious pizzas for us and we ate them in the parking lot of the reception place! He is really enjoying them in the background there if you didn't notice, haha.
My 18 year old little sister, Emily!
The blushing bride was very busy so I only got one pic, but isn't she a beauty! So happy for her and BJ.
In other news, Cory starts school in a few weeks and I am so excited for him! We are hoping the next few months will be a little less busy than our first few months of marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment