I know you posted this like FOREVER ago, but I just read something interesting. Some study proved that if you jog/"briskly" march in place during commercials during an hour long show, you burn more calories than people who walked for 20 minutes straight. So you COULD kill two birds with one stone and work out during boring commercials and feel healthy without having to do it before or after! I think i'll try that tonight while I watch the Bachelor. . . .
I know you posted this like FOREVER ago, but I just read something interesting. Some study proved that if you jog/"briskly" march in place during commercials during an hour long show, you burn more calories than people who walked for 20 minutes straight. So you COULD kill two birds with one stone and work out during boring commercials and feel healthy without having to do it before or after! I think i'll try that tonight while I watch the Bachelor. . . .
ReplyDeleteI'm totally going to do that!! I try to do crunches but I only do like 4.
ReplyDelete