27 June 2011

THE Wedding, Part two

After the Utah part of the wedding on Friday, we also had an Open house in our town at Good ol' Destinations Inn. I know that seems like a different place to have a reception but don't judge, it was so nice! And it was fun to come see everyone support Preston and Jenny. Here are a few pics:
(The Sundae bar)

(The cookies)

(My cute cousin Emma!)

(Mckenzie, Maggie, and Emily bffs!)

(The line haha)

(Court and Jake came!!! Thanks guys it meant a lot!!)

(Cory also came!! Thanks Cory!!!)

(All of the parents/grandparents wedding portraits, cool huh?)

(Just a view of the open house)

(My punk cousin Ben!)

(Emily and Ben are more than cousins.. they are best friends)

Okay so BEFORE the wedding.. Cory and I made 'smores and they were delectable
(Hurry, take the picture!)

(Cory-so happy to be here)

(Our faces are a little similar in the next few..)


(cute)

(eh?)

(This is a pretty good one)

(Whoa)

(Probably thinking about how cool his "fire shirt" is ;)





(Oreo? Sugar cookie? aka The love of my life? Average Jane?)

(Heeaven)

(I thought I should end on a cute one, we can take normal pictures, except for the eyebrow.. but I like it)

Hope everyone is having a grand summer!!  I'm sorry if I have been M.I.A in getting up to date on your lives, I promise I love all of you and think about you and wonder how you're doing and hope you're doing great!!

2 comments:

  1. Well! I love the sequence of events in those wonderful pictures! In my defense, that eyebrow is a way of expressing joy. Raised Right Eyebrow = Great day! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of you and Cory. You are so lovely, Hayley. Seriously, I miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete