05 July 2011

Best 4th Ever!

The fourth of July was WAY AWESOME!! Because

1) I got to spend the majority of the day with 2 of my best friends 
2) I watched the IDAHO FALLS fireworks which are way better than Pocatello's, I don't care what anyone says. 

We started the day off with going to the parade, which is so fun with the little ones.  I didn't have my camera with me so that was lame. Anyways,  Joy's niece Eliza kept hugging everyone. And when she saw this cute little house on the back of a truck she put her arms up and said, "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!" Hahahaha and she danced with the music. It was great.

Cory's cute little sister Jodee was on one of the floats for her school, lounging on a lawn chair (I think that's what it is called, maybe a beach chair? Maybe a lounge chair?) with her sunglasses on.. just waving at the crowd, it was awesome!! We all cheered really loudly for her and she blew kisses in our direction. So that was awesome.

After the parade we ate lunch and talked... then we had the rest of the afternoon to relax!! Cory and I played Mario Kart and I am getting pretty good. I think I will get out of 8th place soon.

Later in the day we went to Grandma Whittiers for a bbq before the fireworks! Yum, yum, yum. Homemade ice cream. Yuuuum!!

Anyways the fireworks were amazing! I forgot how much I love them. I haven't been to the Idaho Falls fireworks show since 2007! It was an awesome day and I am so happy the Whittier's let me join them!


(Missionary tag! Cute)




(Cyclops)



(The reason we are best friends is because she makes this face) 
(Joy being herself)

(Best friends.. and twins I guess!)

(uh...)

(I'm going to put this in my nose)

(And then I'm going to put it in my mouth)

(Meili & Joy after the fireworks!)

(Yum)

(Whaaaat a keeper!)


I hope everyone had a fabulous fourth!!! I saw a lot of old friends and if any of you read this I LOVED seeing you! So, so fun.

PS-- in my two wedding posts I noticed I misspelled a lot of things. I just wanted you to know that I noticed haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment