10 April 2011

Funny text message

I have to *blog* this down so I don't forget about it.

The other day I was texting this person, I was going to bed so it was time for the goodnight messages, you know how that goes.

Me- Okay well I will let you go!

Person I was texting (PIWT)- Alright, have a god night

**Huh? Ba hahaha**

PIWT- By god I mean good, but god be with you too


Hahahahahahahahahahah I might have laughed so hard. Am I the only one who thinks that is hilarious? Oh well. Please be my best friend.


MOVING ON..

I recently discovered Tumblr blogs. This person I know has one and he puts the funniest jokes on it. Here is a link to his tumblr. Arthur's Tumblr. Kind of creepy because I don't know him all that well, but we went to In & Out one time with Kirsten (cousin), actually the only time I have ever been there! He is just a great human being and really good friends with my cousin  Jan.

He also has lots of pictures of women, so if that makes you feel inadequate and uncomfortable then you'll just have to get past that.  Haha just kidding. So everything I am copying is from Arthur's Tumblr. I do not claim it, this is not plagiarism people.


A duck walks into a bar, the bartender says, “What’ll it be?” The duck doesn’t say anything because its a duck.

Why was six afraid of seven?

It wasn’t. Numbers are not sentient and thus incapable of feeling fear.

You know what? Love isn't  blind. It's retarded.

A duck walks into a over 7-11 and says “Give me some Chap stick, put it on my bill!” But the cash register attendee doesn’t speak English and cannot understand him. He does, however, question whether his God is punishing him because as all people know, Ducks cannot speak, however, this hallucination must be punishment for a horrid misdeed. The employee breaks down into tears and begins reciting prayer. The duck, slightly miffed, walks out, pondering why he’d need Chap stick anyway, since he has no lips.

Here is a picture:


Just because every blog should have a picture. And I wish I could wear hats every single day.

1 comment:

  1. Haha that is funny. I sometimes mispell good like that but quickly try to correct it before the send button gets hit.

    Those are so weird but I like em. Ive never heard of blogs like that haha, love it. Makes me laugh, your so cute.

    ReplyDelete