17 April 2011

Busted Zipper

My brother Preston got home from his mission July 2009, it was a happy time! His mission was in the Southern states so he ate lots of fried foods and to put it nicely he gained like 40lbs it was quite alarming to see him when he got home since he had always been so scrawny!

Anyways the weight pretty much started started falling off within a few months after he'd gotten home. Which was kind of dumb because we had all bought him clothes to fit his new body. But the clothes got too big with in a few weeks!

So one day Preston was talking with me and my mom and all of the sudden he took off his shorts without unbuttoning or unzipping them. It was a little alarming to see him standing there in his underwear.. but not really because it's Preston. Then he says, 'Hey guys I wanna show you something, I can jump into my shorts."

He then holds his shorts out at arms length and jumps into the air and tries to jump into them (keep in mind they're all buttoned and zipped) and completely destroys his zipper! So my mom had to sew the zipper up. It was funny.


(Fresh off the plane!)

(Present Preston.. he looks so good!)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, your family. I love the stories theyre so funny all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know what made you tell this story but I am so glad i read it hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayley!! You are so awesome. I have a question...how did you get the menu bar at the top?? I've been trying to research it but I'm so confused!

    ReplyDelete