I haven't washed my hair for four days. FOUR DAYS. I just don't even have time to practice good hygiene. Good thing I have my cornstarch. It never fails me.
I'm excited for conference.
Pictures from my weekend home.
(Good friend Jason is home from Spain!)
(Mother & I got caught in a freak rainstorm!! Hair reverted back to the gel stage)
(Andy Armadillo, so creepy yet so cute)
(This is a really awkward picture. And it isn't even that funny)
I was just looking up Greg Olsen pictures on google. I LOVE his work and I found this:
WHAT. Is this for real? Kind of funny. Kind of disrespectful. I'm sure he loves dino's too. Hahaha I don't even know what to think about this.
These are a few of my fav. Greg Olsen pictures
Okay okay okay so I love a lot of his artwork, one day I will own all of it!! He is just so talented.








Dude. That chick at the top is really freaky. She looks like a dinosaur!
ReplyDeleteHey I wont judge, sometimes some of my clothes dont get washed as often as they should and still get worn. Haha dont judge me! ha, I love greg olsen too, but I have to say simon dewey is my favorite.
ReplyDeletei'll admit it...I don't ever wash my hair. every 3 or 4 days but thats why i have long healthy hair. so just make sure to take body showers:)
ReplyDelete