13 March 2011

Oh my oh me oh my poor little heart!!

Okay so just take a minute and go read my future sister-in-laws blog!  She just posted about how my brother proposed and it is just too cute for my lil' eyes!!

Click HERE to go read :)

Also, flakey people should just stop existing. Please.

4 comments:

  1. Hayley, your comment about flaky people was very rude. Take it back. Just kidding, I kind of agree. However, sometimes I'm a flake. Forgive, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna you are so right. I was in a bad mood when I wrote that. I apologize and will always forgive you!!! Actually I would never even think a bad thought about you, who could?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Hayley! This is so cute! I just love a good love story haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hayley thanks for the shout out! haha i'm glad you like it:) excited to see you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete