13 January 2011

Random

Okay my blog is looking really sad these days but I promise as soon as I can I will get it looking somewhat decent!

Have you ever read the PostSecret blog? It's crazy!

Blogs are a lot more exciting when:
1. You're married.
7. You have a camera (I lost mine in NY this past summer)
3. Exciting things are happening
6. I'm in the mood to write them
8. You have great style. Check out all of these blogs PLEASE I LOVE THEM. And I read them daily. If they post daily

Rockstar Diaries (Really though, who doesn't read this blog?)
Silly Little Love (My cute friend I met in NY, SO fun you must read every post)
Brooke Dahle (Okay I don't even know this beautiful woman (I found her while blog stalking), but she is a photographer and I think she is just fantastic)
How Could You Not?! (She just posts about her every day life and awkward things happen to her, so funny!)
All the Belles and Whistles (Also found this blog while blog stalking)
Busy Bee Lauren (Okay she and her husband Ted are the cutest couple and she has so many hobbies! It's inspiring)
I'm going on a blind date. Hahahaha. This should be fun.

Those are just a few that I read.. I will post other links later to the many blogs I love to read!

For example my friend Karly has the cutest blog! She just got married and lots of exciting things are happening in her life! I LOVE reading about it, her happiness is totally contagious.

No worries a new camera for me is on the wayyy, yayyyy.

I also forgot to mention that my roommates and friends took me to dinner for my birthday, a couple of days before my actual birthday. We went to a little place called Cafe Sabor. And when it's your birthday they come out of the kitchen clapping and make you wear a sombrero hahaha. I have some pictures from it that I will post later. But it was hilarious.

Can you say this is a scatter brained post? I say it is!

I love comments.

6 comments:

  1. I love comments too! So I will comment for you. Anywho, I blog stalk people I don't even know too. And I'll be checking out these soon! Love you miss hayley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Busy Bee Lauren. I'm also a tad bit creepy and follow her Twitter, which make me laugh daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayley I love your blog! No joke I think your blog is so fun to read. P.s I love the new header, very cute:]

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel so honored to be mentioned on here! you are the cutest thing i have ever seen! p.s. your blog is perfect. you are hilarious. keep it up little missy! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha so cute! love you dude! and minus the exciting things in my life, never happen. i just pretend like they do hahaha.. check out this one! www.tandsdaybook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog has been SO boring lately because nothing has been happening to me! So I know what you mean about needing something exciting haha. Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete