15 January 2011

Is it Worth it?

Lately the words "disappointment" and "regret" have been on my mind. When is something worth doing/seeing even though there is potential for disappointment and regret?

Is it worth spending money on clothing/make up just to feel better?
Is it worth feeling the pleasure of sleeping in and missing class?
Is it worth eating that extra scoop of ice cream?
Is it worth going out with/talking to different boys/men, only to over analyze everything and pout because once again, they aren't interested?
Is it worth transgressing and having to repent and make a wrong, right?
Is it worth staying up way too late  so you can have a good conversation?
Is it worth not doing your dishes for two days knowing it probably bugs the people you live with? (Ha)
Is it worth watching the 2 funny parts in a move when the rest is filthy?
Is it worth risking a relationship to speak your mind about something that bothers you?
Is it worth going streaking down main street even though you know you'll probably go to jail? Just kidding that was a joke.
Is it worth it?

When is something worth it?! There isn't just black and white with this people! There is definitely a gray area. Some people are so wise and disciplined when it comes to this sort of thing! Maybe I am thinking too much? What are your thoughts?

I believe every blog post should have at least one picture, just a quirk I guess

(I miss these people! Excluding myself)

(Laughing with Em is the best)

(As always i love-ah my momma!)

2 comments:

  1. That is a good question. Some of those I would say yes worth it, some Id say are (your right) gray area. Hard to tell. But maybe its worth taking risks? No matter the outcome? Sometimes thats what I do haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like this post. Because you're right a lot of those things just don't seem worth it sometimes. But I do think that you have to take risks and chances to get the most out of life. Sometimes it's worth it...sometimes it's not! But isn't it great we are able to choose? I sound so stupid hahaha but seriously! Anyway, I've been missing out on all these great blogs! Glad I get to catch up! :)

    ReplyDelete