I think the title says it all, ya'll
Even though I'm done, I feel like I still have homework to do. But guess what? I don't!
I can relax and pretty much do whatever I want. Awesome.
I'm obsessed with this song, I enjoy this version the most. A lot of people enjoy the Sam Tsui version but
The Band Perry is AWESOME even though the two boys in it look like hooligans. And I can only handle so
much Sam Tsui. You know what I mean.
So I got bangs and I don't think I like them. I feel like a boy, they look SO cute on other people, I just can't
pull it off. Plus in this picture I look like I have a mullet, but it does look better in person. PROMISE. If you see me just talk about something else besides my hair, there are far more interesting things.
That's all for now. Have a great week and good luck with finals or whatever you're up to!! I think my next post will be a bunch of links to my favorite Christmas songs. That sounds like so much fun.
Happy Birthday to Erika Burton!!!!
We have known each other for, what is it-8 years now? She is so awesome!! We have so many fun, goofy memories together. One time we got in a car accident together! So fun, Ba haha jokes. And she just got married which is even more awesome! I love her so much and miss her dearly, I hope John makes this her best birthday ever! Love you Mrs. Erika!
Erika and me on twin day! 8th or 9th grade, I don't remember


oh hayley, the only way i can tell if they look better in person is for you to come visit me. so umm. do just that. i think the picture looks cute though, minus that you didnt mention who that lady was? i was just wondering. but anywayyyyy love you! keep blogging. hahah
ReplyDeleteYay Im done with finals too! It is so nice! Haha, Hay you look so cute with bangs and no, you do not look like a boy. Not even close dont worry haha. Hope you have a good Christmas:]
ReplyDelete