24 October 2010

Fall Break in good ol' Idaho

School is so busy this year!! I really do love being busy though, I feel like it helps me progress academically and spiritually. I love learning so much about myself and being this busy has realllly made me use my time wisely and buckle down so I can get all of my work done.

So a few things have happened in the past couple of weeks!

I went home last weekend for Fall break and it was a fabulous weekend :) Some weekends at home are just okay but for some reason this one was so good! I loved every minute I got to spend with  my family and friends.

I went home Friday for a Harry Potter party at Joy's sister's house! It was so fun, everyone dressed up as different characters from Harry Potter. Joy dressed up as Hedwig and I about died when I saw her. She wore all white and stuffed feathers into different parts of her clothing, then she made a mask and glued feathers to it!. To top it all off she carried around a white feather boa! Hahahahaha I loved it!

(Hedwig)

(Luna Lovegood!)


(Hedwig and Luna, bffs)

Lora dressed up as Professor Trelawney and she went all out. She wore all this jewelery, wore these big glasses, long skirt, she looked so awesome!! It was a fun night. There were a lot of other people there but those two are really the only ones I remember.
(The Harry Potter Maidens)


(Professor Trelawney)

After the party we went to Dr. Slaughters and it was SCARY. I scream so easily and my throat even hurt afterwards from screaming so much. I held onto Joy the entire time. If I had to walk through that without holding onto someone.. well actually I don't think I could do it. I just wouldn't go, haha.

(so scared)

Saturday was a pretty busy day! I got to hangout with Joy a little more, and then I spent the rest of the day with my family! Preston was home this weekend too so it was great!

I finally got to see ECLIPSE. I like the Twilight series, I'm not completely obsessed with it but I do enjoy the books and the movies, because they are mindless. I don't have to think about any of it I just watch it and enjoy. But really, Eclipse was SO good, for some reason I loved it so very much. Way more than the other two movies. I thought Robert Pattinson's make up looked really good and Bella looked prettier too. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

(Excited for Eclipse!!)

(Brother!)

(Sister!)

Sunday came and I had to go home :( I feel like every time I have to leave home it gets harder and harder to leave! Which is weird, you'd think it'd get easier. I enjoy my family so much that I don't want to leave them! I just love them so much. My parents are so supportive of me and the decisions I make, and they are funny/awesome. Me and my siblings talk multiple times a week which I am so grateful for, but it's not enough! I wish I could see them more.

But I do cherish the time I get to spend with them!

Anyways that was my Fall Break :)

1 comment:

  1. A harry potter party! That would be sooo fun haha. Pretty cool and actually you kinda look like luna haha. I havent been to dr slaughters yet and want to so bad. Glad you had fun here in good ole idaho haha

    ReplyDelete