24 October 2010

I love beautiful singing voices

Logan has been having so many good concerts this semester! I haven't been able to go to even 1/3 of them but I have made it to a couple and they've all been GREAT.

Allred. He is fabulous. And has fabulous songs. He played at the Logan Art house and Cinema so it was a pretty intimate show which I liked because he was funny! Not as nervous, told stories. It was awesome! I got a chance to talk to him for a minute after the show!!


(Jaimie, Allred, and me!)

At the Allred concert I wasn't expecting anything from the opening acts but then Jesse Wride came on stage! HOLY MAMMA he is amazing! His voice is so strong, he is amazing on the piano, and his songs are top notch. I hope he comes back to Logan soon!


(JWride, look him up!)

And last Tuesday, for homecoming week, BENTON PAUL came and palyed in the amphitheater!! If you know me at all you know that I absolutely LOVE him so much, more than any other artist.  Not very many people knew about the show so there were only like 50 people there, but I liked that too, he was so funny and told us a few stories.

(WAHHH!!! You don't even know what kind of heaven I was in that night!!!)

Every other show I've seen him play has been a big concert, so there are always like 500 twelve year old girls waiting to get his autograph. But this was not the case! I GOT A PICTURE WITH HIM!!! I have been waiting 3 years to get this picture, I wish I didn't look like crap in it, but I had just gotten off work haha. Amelia and I got to talk to him for like three minutes, so amazing. Anyways it was so great and it made my life!!

Last night I went to TWO hypnotist shows, back to back. They were so funny!! He (the hypnotist) made thsi girl think she was Kesha so she performed Tik Tok, then he talked to her after and asked her where she was going on tour next and she goes, "London! But I don't know how to speak Londish." HAHAHA I almost died. Then he made this kid think he was killing people when he shot them with a water gun and every time he did it he yelled, "OH MY GOSH YOU KILLED KENNY!!" Then he used his shoe as a phone to call the police hahahahahaa. I so enjoyed myself.

Anyways that's all for now. Except.

I'm a true Aggie as of Friday night HAHA. Awesome. It was great.  But I'm glad it's over with and I am LEGIIIT.

Have a nice day, thanks for reading it makes my world go round!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love hypnostist shows! Love love love them haha. Somday I think i wanna get hypnotised haha. Im coming to utah this week for the we the kings concert! Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete