16 August 2010

This week . . .

I have never been to the doctor more in my life than this past week. After Friday, I hope I don't have to go back for a long long time! I even had to put a hospital gown on.. ick!

MOCKINGJAY comes out soon! I am so so so excited for this wonderful book. I can already tell it's going to be my favorite. August 24th!

Jimmy Eat World is coming out with a new CD on September 28th. I am also STOKED for that.

Oh and Aj leaves September 8th :( He is going to be a hard one to say bye to. I seriously have the coolest cousins! We are all getting together this weekend in Idaho Falls to jump off bridges, blow bubbles, fly kites, build fires, and anything else we can think of. It should be fabulous.


Isn't he handsome? Ladies, I have a few cute, single cousins!!


1 comment:

  1. hayley, do not be sick anymore! okay! :( get better. thaaaanks. love you!

    ReplyDelete