I don't know if you know this about me, but I am a list maker. Most people schedule their time, but I just list my duties for that day and put little boxes by each task. I do this with everything, even my homework assignments. I always make lists before I go to bed, any kind of list. Like what my favorite colors in order are, bills I have to pay, maybe I am rating how goodlooking I think you are. Haha just kidding. But I take great joy and pleasure in making lists.
So last night, I decided to make a list of all my friends/people I went to high school/college with or just people I know that are getting/got married -OR- going/already on missions within the past year. Here is the list, just first names.
Married/Almost married folks
Jessica
Natalie
Rachelle
Julie
Katelyn
Kara
Brittany
Erika
Ali
Hayley
Jan
Grace
Joe
Tausha
Audrey
Jennie
Breylan
Janice
Austin
Ashley
Brooklyn
Chelsie
Erika
Karly (I know its gonna happen!!! Hahaha)
Heidi
I feel like that's everyone. Isn't it awesome and slightly disgusting?
Missions!!
Brandon
Tyler
Austin
Teddy
Jake
Jordan
Nico
Dillon
Dan
Justin
Brandon
Tyson
Dallin
Brady
Morgan
Destiny
Brett
Brett
Ryan
Evan
Steve
Kyle
Travis
Brian
Riley
Dan
Chris
Kade
Tye
Keagan
Aj
I know there are more, but I cant think of any at the moment. How fantastic is it that there are so many young men willing to serve!
Some of my friends are coming home from their missions too! Like within the next six months, and I am so excited!! Jason, Paul, Kellan, Cory, Jordan- they'll all be home soon enough!.
I am going to post a REALLY long blog with lots of pictures about the hill cumorah pageant! Or maybe I'll mix things up and post a few different ones about the pageant. Just so you know.. it was AMAZING! Oh and my cat Roach died. I will definitely put up a post about that :(
Have a fabulous day!
Dont worry I like to make lists too, im a list person. That is quite the list though. The other day danielle and I were thinking of people who getting married from our grade and theres already quite a few people haha its so crazy!
ReplyDeleteLet's just say I'm super glad I'm not on the married/almost married list. and I'm glad you're not either.
ReplyDelete