Sometimes I feel like this is my Journal, only less juicy. I would never have a Diary, ew.
Well my little blog readers, aka loves of my LIFE!! This past week has been a great one. I finally got to go home! This summer has been really really busy with lots of fun things so it is niceto be able to go home, relax, and see the people I love the most!
Last week Emily and Mackenzie went to efy here in Logan. My mom, Jill, and I took them to check ins. It was really nostaligic for me, I was a little sad. I was wishing I could go to a grown up efy :)
(Right before check ins)
So anyway, on Saturday morning, I was supposed to pick Em and Kenz up at 7:30 am so we could make our journey to Idaho.
Saturday morn comes. I snap out of my sleep all of the sudden, and I knew it was way past 7:30 am. I get up, look at my alarm clock and it says 8:45!! I started FREAKING out! I had only set my phone alarm and my phone is really awesome sometimes and turns off when I set it down. So I got ready in like five minutes, packed faster than.. lightning (I realized I forgot SO many things when I got to Idaho haha). I call Emily and they were just sitting there waiting for me for an hour! I felt like the worst person in the entire world. I seriously couldn't believe I did that. A boy from my ward that is an EFY counselor almost had to bring them back to my aparment.
Meanwhile, my mom thought I had been killed or kidnapped. Oh Mother, ha ha he he ha such a worry wart.
Everything turned out fine though, we went to breakfast at Angie's, their pancakes taste like cake. The best cake ever. Then we drove to Idaho and EVERYONE was there!
(I took these WHILE I was driving. Talent)
The following people came home for the weekend: Me, Jill, Logan, Preston, Eric, Aj, Josh, and Paul. It was a nonstop party. I love hanging out with my family. Saturday night we had a bbq with some friends and it was just fun!! We got some watercolors and painted pictures to send Dallin, and ate our weight in cookies. It was so great.
(No alcohol, just bubbles)
(Picture for DalPal)
My really good friend Teddy Moffett was called to go on a mission in Hungary, how crazy is thatt? He leaves while I am in New York so I had to say bye to him this weekend :( He is probably one of the smartest, funniest people I know! I have always enjoyed is company, and he took me to my senior commencement. That doesn't have to do with anything, just thought I'd brag a little bit haha. He"ll be so great in Hungary! I will definitely miss him.
(Commencement)
(I don't know what we were doing haha)
(Bye Teddy!!)
My poor cat Roach is dying!! This is him a year ago, please don't look at me.
Now he looks like this:
I'm not crazy about cats, actually I just don't like pets in general, I will never have any. But we've had him since I was 9! It's just sad. I hope I die before I end up looking like Roach. My mom hated that my brother's named him Roach, so we tried Skeeter for a while haha. Roach just stuck!
Now a few tributes, in order of date
On Friday, June 18th my dear, sweet, mother turned 51!! And she is looking great! My mom is really awesome and funny, if you didn't know that. She is also a great cook, gives great advice, laughs at the slightly inappropriate things I say, and is an all around cool mom.
(Hahaha)
Sunday, June 20th was Father's day, my dad is amazing! He has been through a lot this past year, and has had a lot of unique challenges in his life but he always comes out on top like a champion! He is doing so great, he is healthy and liiving life to the fullest! Oh and my car door handle broke off and he fixed it for me! How nice.
Monday, June 21st was PRESTON'S brithday! He turned 22. I remember when he turned 14 and got a set of golf clubs, so we went to the driving range to hit a bucket of balls; I have never liked golf or anything to do with it every since. Miniature golf is alright, but I usually get really hot -because it is so intense. Preston is one of my favorite brother's. He always calls me and tells me about his life and I absolutely love it, he says the funniest/most ridiculous things. I feel so lucky that I get to be so closely related to him!
Tuesday, June 22 was Ryan De Leon's birthday! He is one of the greatest human beings I have ever met, seriously, one of my closest friends. Every time I talk to him I am more and more impressed by him. He likes eating Cinnamon Rolls with mayo, weird right? Anyway we went to lunch at Fazoli's -random, right?- but it was actually really good. I was so happy to see him on his birthday, and I hope it was a great day for him!
Now it's back to the daily grind.
I have done lots of other things I haven't blogged about, but you can't know everything, right? ;)
New York in ONE WEEK!
One last little gem.




EFY for grown up kids AKA BYUIDAHO! for real man. its so great, i wish you could come here and play with me more. looove you!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh this post MADE my day. I LOVED it. poor roach. i really like him:( and that picture of your family at the end is HILARIOUS!
ReplyDeleteWow, lots to blog about for you. Glad you are staying busy:] Love ya hailey!
ReplyDelete