It seems like I blinked and all the sudden Adalyn was 5 months old! I have been SO bad at keeping up to date on this here blog, to be honest I haven't felt like updating much. I have been totally enjoying my lil Addie Jo. She is so much fun and so smiley! We have also moved, Cory started school and I started working again so needless to say, things have been cray cray around here.
Things Adalyn does:
-wears 0-3 mo and 3-6 mo clothing as of 4 months old.
-wears size 2 diapers
-Smiles a lot
-can walk backwards in her walker
-she can arch her back really high so she is basically balancing on her head and feet
-she also arches her back in her swing and can roll out of it so easily it is scary, so we have to strap her in now
-she knows when I am getting her out of the carseat because she lifts her head up to help herself get out
-she squeals and squawks really loud, especially in relief society.
-she can roll over to her tummy, but does not know how to roll back yet
-Started eating rice cereal (4.5 months) a few times a week to get her used to a spoon
-Very stingy with her laughs and giggles
-chews on her feet
-has been going to bed around 7:30 pm (yay!) and wakes up around 4 am to eat and goes back to sleep until 7 or 8.
-can sit up for a few seconds if she supports herself with her hands
-reaches for the sacrament tray (5 months) and anything we are eating
Things Adalyn likes:
-Smiling
-LOVES splashing in the bath
-grabbing anything she can get her hands on
-standing in her walker
-standing up
-being on her back and playing by herself every once in a while
-being sung to
-being talked to
-rubbing her blankies on her face when she is tired
-being held while you walk around
-being outside
-still likes being swaddled
-the morning time (she is SO HAPPY in the mornings, I love it)
-playing with my silicone brush that is supposed to be used to brush butter on things
Things Adalyn doesn't like:
-laying on her back most of the time
-being by herself for too long
-doing the same thing for too long
-being held while you're sitting down
-looking at the same thing for too long
-being in her carseat
-being hungry
-being tired
-cries when you copy her screams/squeal
-her bumbo
-the "kissing" sounds- instantly makes her cry
-immunizations - she is grouchy for like a week after...it is terrible
We love our little girl so so much. Now here is a picture dump from the last three months. Enjoy!











So cute. So I'm just picturing her arching on her back with only her head and feet on the ground and I think thats hilarious. Also, I think you need to put that hilarious video of her when she was being grumpy and wouldn't let cory sit on the couch. That made my whole day, corys face and everything...haha cracking up just writing about it. haha miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteShe is precious!
ReplyDelete