30 August 2012

Zucchini Casserole

So the other day at work, my boss comes in and he has three HUGE Zucchini's with him, he tell us they are ours for the taking. So I took one home, thinking I could do something with it.

The next day I was at work for FOREVER because after work my co worker needed to have some work done, which was fine because I like my co workers. So I get home  around 6 and Cory had made dinner! He made Baked Mac n' cheese and Zucchini casserole.It was basically mac n cheese with chunks of Zucchini in it. I was like, "Cory how did you know how to make this?"

He goes, "Oh I looked it up online." Woweee!! Without pinterest? How? (haha)

Anyways we ate this casserole and it was surprisingly good. I may have thought it was even more delicious because I didn't have to make it, that's how it works, right?

Later that night I opened our Ipad and I saw the recipe was opened, so i read it. Then I exited out of that window and the next page was a google search page, and typed into the search box was, "How to cut a large Zucchini."

Hahahahahahaha you guys I about died laughing!!! He said, "Well I didn't know if I should cut it in half and then slice it into wedges or if I should slice it..."

He ended up just slicing it without cutting it in half. I thought it was so cute that he was worried about how to cut the Zucchini!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha for all the things that Cory seems to think he's an expert on... zucchini is his weakness I guess.
    -Jodee

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny!! I love moments like that. :)

    ReplyDelete