26 June 2012

Camping!!

This past weekend we went camping with my family to Copper Basin. It was SO fun and so relaxing (except for the scary four-wheeler trails we went on!) Oh I also finished an entire book in one day. Ever read The Mazerunner? I finished the trilogy in 4 days. Wow, I have a lot of time on my hands when I'm not working!

But, this post is dedicated to Cory and how much all the little girl cousins loved him, I threw in some other pics as well! Anyways those little girls couldn't leave him alone. He will be such a GREAT father someday, he always knows just what to say to little humans.

(My cute husband! But I feel like he looks like his little brother Alex in this picture and so that kinda freaks me out, haha)

(Dirty faces after four wheeling. I always get a dirt unibrow)


(Emma helping with dinner)


(Lyndsey.. always by Cory)

(Abby..)

(Emma and Abby.. they LOVED him.. and notice cute little Katelyn on the left, she is a doll!)

(Emma and Abby locked themselves in their trailer hahaha, my cousin Hunter hand to get in through one of the beds under the trailer)

1


(Emily.. haha)

(Emma and Cory)

(Abby wouldn't look at the camera)

(Swarming Cory)

(They were probably asking for a four wheeler ride)

(Oh and I got the DUMBEST sunburn ever. I was wearing three-quarter length sleeve shirt while I was driving a four wheeler and I forgot my sunscreen. It hurts really bad, it really looks way worse in person!)

2 comments:

  1. Cory DOES look like Alex in that picture. Weird. And I can't wait to see your sunburn and make fun of it. Hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you need to post a picture of just you after four wheeling really close up! Also thanks for that lovely picture of me.

    ReplyDelete