Oh my gosh I about peed my pants watching this. I'm wondering if I could show this to Dad. . we'll see. Ha ha! We get to come see you guys this weekend. You should be excited.
Bahaha!!! I forgot about that video! When I was visiting Idaho last fall then my sister showed it to me and we laughed sooo hard. "Happy Stepchild!" Hahaha....
that is so hilarious! I will have to check out the others. Collin will love it, I am going to make him watch it!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I about peed my pants watching this. I'm wondering if I could show this to Dad. . we'll see. Ha ha! We get to come see you guys this weekend. You should be excited.
ReplyDeleteBahaha!!! I forgot about that video! When I was visiting Idaho last fall then my sister showed it to me and we laughed sooo hard. "Happy Stepchild!"
ReplyDeleteHahaha....
This is the best video I've ever seen! So funny!!
ReplyDelete