..that Cory has had the same shampoo in the same bottle since we got married.. that is like almost six months!
..I lick the bottom part of the threads on a waterbottle before I drink because I hate it when a little bit dribbles onto my chin
..I've only washed my hair once this whole week
..that since I've been put into nursery, none of my skirts are long enough
..that I need to text Karly
..that I am bored
..I need an animal
..Cory still isn't home
..I left a curd of cottage cheese on the counter for 2 days, it is now yellow. But I think Cory picked it up.
..Cory is home now so I'm gonna go, man
oh haylaaay. you can text me anytime hahaha.
ReplyDeleteI hate the word "curd." It just sounds so gross. Also, nothing like nursery squatting to make you realize how much longer your skirts need to be.
ReplyDeleteThis one made me laugh SO HARD!
ReplyDelete