My birthday was this past Friday, January 6th, so that means I am twenty-one! I can't believe that. For some reason it is so crazy that I will be 22 next year. I feel like I am just getting older, but not wiser haha. Anyways for my b-day I woke up with Cory at 6:30 am and when I walked out into the kitchen, Cory had hung streamers and balloons from the ceiling! It was such a surprise, and it was real sweet of him.
(This is our new kitchen, I love it and again with the underlining, does anyone know how to fix that?)
After that I went to sleep and I slept in kind of late, then I went to lunch with my mom at Cafe Rio. While we were eating, part of my fork broke off and landed in my food. I tried to avoid picking it up but I failed. I bit into it and it wedged between my two front teeth! There was so much pressure in between them I though I broke a tooth or something! But I didn't I think I just traumatized my two front teeth. Then all my front teeth from canine to canine were pretty sore for the next couple days, it kind of felt like I had braces again. Anyways, they don't look like they moved atall, so that's good.
After Cafe Rio we went shopping for a couple of hours. It was so fun! I love hanging out with my mom, she is a fun lady. Then when Cory got home from work I opened my presents, which were lovely! Then we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner which is ALWAYS SO DANG GOOD. I love that place. After that we went to the Whittier's house and they gave me their present which was a DOILY and a picture frame, and a really really yummy homemade bar of soap. Finally, we went home and relaxed, which was the best gift. For some reason I am SO tired after work that I just have to sit down for like 6 hours. And on the weekends I just want to sleep. Is something wrong with me? I feel like I don't have any stamina anymore.
(One of my presents from Lemon Meringue, my favorite store:)
(me & my sweet husband)
All in all my birthday was really fun! I am so grateful for the wonderful years I've had thus far in my life, and I am excited for all the new adventures in the many years to come!!
Holy cow that is so sweet of your husband. Happy {belated} birthday! I just found your blog, and it's so darling. I'm a new follower.
ReplyDeleteBrooke
liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com
P.S. Have you heard about the BYU blogger meet-up? You should check it out on my page :)
Happy belated Birthday pretty girl! I just turned 24 on Wednesday (the 25th)! January is such a great month for birthdays :)
ReplyDeleteTurning 22 was kind of sad for me. I thought there's nothing to look forward to now except for getting old... haha!
Happy Birthday! I LOVE the color of your hair!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy BELATED Birthday! You and your hubby are adorable :) Happy I found your blog today! haha
ReplyDeleteI laughed so hard at the tooth part! ha i know that's mean but you made it sound so funny!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday lady! love you!
ReplyDelete