Wow it has been a long time since I blogged!! Well first things first, I am now a married woman! On November 11th Cory and I sealed the deal, eternally. We will be together forever! I wish I had pictures to post, but I don't. I'm actually not even on my computer right now. But I will tell a story.
For our short lil' honeymoon we decided to make our way down (over?) to Park City and spend a couplefew days there. Once there, I discovered that I forgot my: hairstraightener, blowdryer, a COAT, some make up, razor, shaving cream, and I brought like 1 shirt but packed 6 cardigans. Really Hayley? Anyways we stopped at walmart and I got everything I needed. I even bought a puffy red coat for 20$ which I do wear! I like it okay!
I will write more about the wedding and newly married life shenanigans later, once I have some pictures. I will also throw a Thanksgiving post in there, maybe. I have only seen like 6 pics from our wedding day! Tragic! Merry Christmas!!!!
I will post pictures next time.
You didn't have room for your clothes cause you packed so many nighties, huh? Gross.
ReplyDelete