28 March 2011

I touched a bum

Last Friday night I went to a concert at a Frat house. Only they are an LDS fraternity so they get suuuper offended when you call them "frat" boys. Because they are supposedly better than the other fraternities. But really who cares, this blog is about my a story I have to share

So the concert was SO AWESOME. I loved all three bands there.

First The Neighbors
Second j.wride
Third The Vibrant Sound

I'm not lying when I say I loved every song played!! It was an incredible concert and I wish it would have been longer.

 The Vibrant Sound, they play very dancy tunes so I was dancing around all crazily with friends, and everyone around was was doing the same.

I was waving my arms in some crazy motion in front of me when all of the sudden my hand ended up in this boys back pocket

MY HAND WENT STRAIGHT INTO HIS BACK POCKET

Except I wasn't happy like her I was more like Queen Elizabeth.


Good thing he didn't notice, right? I don't even know what I would have done if he would have known what took place. I actually didn't even realize the horror of it until after I removed my hand. Then I started laughing. Then I kept on dancing.

8 comments:

  1. Bahahaha this post is so funny! Oh man sounds like alot of fun but that is super crazy haha. Hayley is quite the partier haha jk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah this is funny. i'm pretty sure thats the one that my brother is in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not stop laughing! Hayley. You. Are. The. GREATEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this made me laugh so hard i am now crying

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of Queen Elizabeth makes me laugh every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete