In my seventh grade english class we learned how to diagram sentences, in depth. I had that diagramming down pat. But do I use it now? No! Who cares? That is not something I would include in my resume. Mrs. Bond was crazy and drank diluted wheatgrass everyday, all day. Which didn't help her at all because fresh wheatgrass loses its nutrients twenty minutes after it's juiced. So it was all for nothing Mrs. Bond!!
The past couple of weekends have been wonderful! I'll have to write about them in the next few days. My best friend Joy visited me this weekend and we had such a fun time! I am so grateful for her and for all my friends! What a treasure it is to have good friends you can count on and tell your secrets to!
I GET TO MEET THE PIONEER WOMAN THIS THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so friggin' excited. I never even say friggin because I think friggin is a pretty friggin juvenile word.
One last thing.. I didn't post this on my facebook because I think they want to tell most people themselves, but I don't have very many readers so I figure it's okay to say.. MY BROTHER GOT ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On Friday!!! I am so so so so so EXCITED!! (If I wasn't supposed to put this on here, I'm sorry!)
(Jenny's birthday)
(So cute!)
I love the woman he found to spend forever with! I am so excited they are getting married in the temple and get to be with each other for time and all eternity (which means I get another sister! YAY!!!). They are so fun to be around because they truly are best friends and care for each other so much. June 11th is the big day and I can't wait!
I have been very baby hungry lately. So maybe they can help me out with that.. ;) Jk just looking/holding other peoples babies will do for the next 10 years.
Have a nice week, okay?
Ps- Ever seen Billy Madison? I think t his part is SO FUNNY I DIE LAUGHING. Plus I want to say those exact words, sometimes. But most of the time I am very tolerant.
So funny.

oh im sad your kinda sick of writing haha i like reading your blog, you make me laugh:] Congrats on your bro getting married! Thats so exciting, glad you like your soon to be in law. So good! Haha.
ReplyDelete