Chopped like 6 inches off my hair today. Don't even worry about it. IT IS SHORT!! I'll post pictures later. I've never had short hair before! (Except for when I lived in Vegas, I don't wanna talk about it)
When I woke up this morning I was not planning on cutting my hair. Then I went to work. It was slow, so I had too much time to think. All these cute ladies with their cute short hair kept coming in and by the end of my shift I decided I was just going to walk into a hair salon and have them chop it off!!
So I drove down main street and went to my trusted salon that allows walk-ins. They sat me down right then and cut it! So risky but I think it turned out okay! I will be able to tell more when I actually style it myself. They always leave my hair so flat. I gotta have some poof, people.
So this hair...
(Which has been getting shorter... and shorter... is now just a little above my collar bone. Eeeek!!)
My ponytail is just a lil' guy, a lil' baby!!
UPDATE//////////////
I forgot I took this picture with my phone. So here it is! Right after.
UPDATE//////////////
I forgot I took this picture with my phone. So here it is! Right after.


:) That's almost exactly what I did when I got my pixie! Doesn't it feel great?!
ReplyDeletehayley, you CANNOT do this, just leave me hanging! POST A PICTURE NOW! i want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
ReplyDeleteYIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEE I LOVE IT! wade keeps saying and pointing to people.."karly you would look cute with a haircut like that.." or..."i like that haircut, you should do yours like that." theres been times where i tell my mom..lets do it, lets do it..and then i never do. nope. hah you are a brave child! i love it though! love love and love.
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! 100 like percent. perfect perfect.
ReplyDeleteI love it Hayley! It's sooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteHayley I LOVE the hair!! Great choice...now I need to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteIt is so cute! Good choice girl, I really like it haha.
ReplyDelete