24 January 2011

Help me please!!! I need it!

I really do!! This post is pretty much just about my hair. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT. It's probably really trivial that I am worried enough about it to dedicate an entire blog post to it, but I need advice.

Right now its medium length with full bangs- not sure if I like the full bangs on me. I think my nose is too big for them, maybe? Here are a few pics with them:







And this is how it was this summer:

(Tilt your head, kids!)

And this is how it usually is:


So I don't know what to do with it now. I can't decide if I like the bangs. I might cut it shorter again, like the sideways pic and keep the bangs, or grow the bangs out and still cut it shorter. I am thinking something like this:

(except less... perfect since I only brush my hair like twice a day haha)

-OR-


(This is from my friends fb page, I know I am creepy but I LOVE HER HAIR! If you read this I hope you are flattered, because you should be haha :)
O EM GEE it's LC.

So I need opinions!! You can stay anonymous if you think it'll hurt my feelers. I really need help. Thank you thank you!

I want you all to know that I spelled anonymous right without using spell check.

Seriously though, what do you think??

8 comments:

  1. I'm with karly; short hair would be super cute! Plus change can be a good thing right? :) But whatever you choose to do I know it will look great on you Hayley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're cute! i love reading your blog! i love the bangs swept to the side, but any of those new cuts are adorable! <3 Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKay so I don't know what to suggest for your hair problem but you have always made good decisions in the past regarding how to do your hair so just go with the flow. The real reason I commented is cuz I am wondering why I am not in any of the pictures that decorate this page... I mean really Hayley c'mon. :) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hayley jo.
    it was so nice to see you the other day. sorry you're sickie though.
    anywho....i loooove LC's hair in the last picture.
    i concur, short!
    but you will look beautiful no matter what you decide.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should try something shorter. You never have gone super short and I can guarantee it would look fabulous on you :) and hey.. hair always grows back right? Love you hay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm this is hard cause I love your hair how it is, but I loved how it was before too haha. Sorry Im not much help but I think having it short would be a fun change and maybe you could grow the bangs just long enought that you could have them down or off to the side. I think you should just do whatever makes you happy:] Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely go shorter about half way on you neck(if that makes sense) and then do a really layered look. and with your bangs swooped to the side. Just a suggestion but it would look really good on you and your face shape.

    ReplyDelete