Alright, I talked to 2011 and he (she? I couldn't tell it was dark) promised to be good to me this year! But I don't want to forget about 2010 so I am going to follow the crowd and post a PHOTO RECAP 'YALL! It will be nice & long. But pictures are always fun to look at, right? Right.
(Jan's farewell.. she got married instead, couldn't find pics from it though!)
(Court talking to DAVID! Too bad he didn't actually call that day)
(All the roommates. Went to Dear John.. LAME movie)
(Trav and I hosted elimidate!)
(First time trying Thai food)
(One of my best friends left on his mission!)
(Friends came to visit me and Brad)
(I had just gotten my wisdom teeth out...then went to Provo for the weekend!)
(Visiting my brothers)
(BABY ANIMAL DAY!)
(A piglet)
(Emily and I cuddled, she left me and decided to get married haha)
(BLACK LIGHT DANCE PARTY!)
(Someone brought ducks into our complex)
(Dinner with the girls before finals week)
(End of the year ward party)
(**** BEST PIC OF 2010***Jillian and Dillon)
(Holi Festival of Colors!)
(Best night ever)
(Best Luau ever)
( We dated. Hahaha just kidding)
(Dinner on one of our last nights)
(moving..)
(Kade Bartschi's mission farewell)
(fireworks in Provo)
(everyone came home for the weekend)
(Roach died! He isn't dead in this pic though, I promise)
(Teddy left to Hungary)
(Hill Cumorah Pageant! Best experience of my life, by far- Me, Kirsten, and 2 of the Nephi's)
(Niagara Falls)
(Sacred Grove.. so amazing)
(Last day of HCP, I did not want to leave)
(Family reunion- painting ceramics)
(Hike with the fam)
(Aj (cousin) left to California)
(ALLRED concert!)
(I FINALLY GOT TO MEET BENTON PAUL!!! He is my favorite favorite favorite favorite music artist)
(Thanksgiving)
(Lights at Temple square)
(Christmas Eve)
(Merry Christmas :)
(Christmas morning!)
Okay so I don't have any pictures after Christmas, but that's my year in pictures. It wasn't the most exciting year but I definitely learned alot about myself and I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for me... new job? In laws? Mission papers? What? We shall see.
I'm not way into New Years resolutions but this year I want to keep myself busy while having balance. I want to be efficient and get things done! What are your resolutions?









Dang looks like a good year for you. Cute pics
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your pictures
ReplyDelete