Christmas was lovely, wasn't it?
My favorite part of Christmas this year was just relaxing all day...just kidding who relaxes the week before Christmas? I don't think I have ever done more shopping in my entire life! I loved it though, even if it shortened my life by ten minutes (from stress, tee hee!) There was time for relaxation, mind you ,and I enjoyed it more than anything.
My Grandma went to visit some of our family for Christmas so we are watching her dog, Samson. First off, I'm not really a little dog person, I prefer Marley off of Marley & Me.
(Emily & Samson)
(He doesn't even respond to my fake love!)
Anyways we have to let him out so he can go explore, get fresh air, go potty, maybe build a snowman- I don't really know what he does out there to be honest. I just know when he sits by the door barking, it's time to go out!
So I let him out the other day, waited ten minutes then went to get him. HE WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. I was home alone, and of course I didn't know where my car keys were, haha (when I do ever know where they are?). I started FREAKING out, what if I lost my sweet Grandma's dog?
I yelled his name for like ten minutes, then finally found my keys and started driving around the neighborhood. Turns our he was just chillin in our neighbors driveway. EW. Then he kept running away from me and I almost watched him get run over TWICE. It was terrible. I was mad at him for a few hours.
Now I refuse to let him out when I am home alone. Except I JUST let him out and he ran away again so Emily and I had to go find him. Dumb dog, what did they use little dogs for before they were used as 'pets'? Did they hunt hamsters? Or mice? So were they cats and they evolved?
I really do like Samson, he is cute and I like to pet him. But I don't like it when he runs away!
Here are a few pictures of him:
(Christmas 2009;see I really do like him! He is cute:)
(He is bad at posing for pictures)
(These are my mom's legs hehehe. Sammy loves my mom, he just follows her around.)
Anyways, how was your Christmas? I hope it was lovely!! I am always a little sad when this season winds down. I always think, "Okay Christmas is over, let it be Spring!"
I'll post pictures from Christmas Eve later! It was so fun and I have absolutely loved being with my family! Have a great day :)
ps- stuffed animal dogs are my fave!
Glad you had a good christmas. My grandma has a little dog too that, haha to be honest I dont really care for either. And dont quote me on this cause I could be wrong but I heard that somewhere chiwawas (idk how to spell that haha) were bred to tree bears or something cause their bark is so loud and annoying. Haha idk for sure, just sayin.
ReplyDelete