01 December 2010

Barnes&Noble

Quick story:

My mom and I went shopping the day after Black Friday.. so we went shopping on Saturday. Anyways we parked in front of Barnes&Noble because I LOVE walking through that store. They have the cutest journals!

So before we start our shopping we had to use the restroom, when do I not need to use the restroom? We walked through the children's section and get to the bathroom and this lady is standing there waiting in line... even though the door to the handicap stall is open, and so is the one to her left,I don't think she noticed.. But whatever I wasn't going to say anything even though my bladder was about to empty all over the tile. This lady finally looked to her left and realized," Oh this stall is open!" EVEN THOUGH THE HANDICAP STALL WAS OPEN THE WHOLE TIME. Is it called a handicap stall? I don't like the word handicap.

Anyways my mom could sense my urgency so she let me go ahead of her in line, how nice. My mom is so nice. And I start walking towards the back handicap stall and when I am about to walk in this lady emerges!! Bare legs, pants around her ankles, hand pulling down her shirt in the front so I don't see anything that'd give me nightmares (too late!), she was definitely waddling, we make eye contact and she shuts the door.

Oh. My. Whatjusthappened.

My mom and I look at each other and start silently laughing, like when you laugh so hard no sound comes out. I had to leave that bathroom or else I would have lost it. I walked around Barnes&Noble laughing to myself, eyes watering, bladder about to explode. So uncomfortable. My mom finds me and I start explaining to her why I had to leave, and I start laughing and my mom says, "Shh!! She is right behind you.! She was behind me and heard everything I said!! How embarrassing!! The only thing more embarrassing than that would have been to walk around a Barnes & Noble bathroom with my pants down. Oh wait she did that so I don't feel as bad.

The rest of the trip was great. We got fudge and cinnamon glazed almonds aka my crack. Then we listened to the cutest old people play Christmas songs on their instruments! This little old man was playing a bass (not a guitar, the string instrument foolz)  that was about as big as he :) Overall an excellent, fun day!


(Oh Idaho how lovely ye are with your storms and icy roads)

(Joy to the World, Joy Cooper has come, let earth receive her bling- haha I just made that up as I typed it)


2 comments:

  1. That story makes me laugh SO HARD every single time I think about it. Like for real I would've died. I wish I had been there! haha and I love your caption under our picture. It totally fits! Hey hey hey I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how mortifying! hahahahaha! but hilarious! i wish stuff like that happened to me. not in a perverted way....just funny stuff. hahaha. anyways...love you hayley jo reeseeee!

    ReplyDelete