18 November 2010

Update on my life..

I need a break.A break from everything that has to do with Logan, Utah.

Good thing Thanksgiving break is next week, kids!!!!

Here are some pictures of things that have taken place the past few weeks.

(Jenny and Me at Logan's Rugby game... maybe at Zuppa's? Don't remember)


(Logan's biggest fans)

(He was in such a good mood after the game)

Last but not least . . .

My halloween costume! Haha. I went to SLC and dressed up as a dead bride along with a few other girls!! We each died a different death. For example: I died by slitting my wrists, I did this on my wedding night right before my husband was about to ravage me!  I wish I had pictures of all the girls! But I'll tell you how they all died. Pam died by being strangled, Brooke died by childbirth haha, Nichole was electrocuted? I dont remember. Nattie was stabbed several times, I dont remember how Jill died, and Brisha died by drowning. She put vegetable oil in her hair so it looked wet all night, sweeeet!

So we went to this house party and it was really fun.

Anyways moving on, I am SO EXCITED for Thanksgiving. I am making TWO pies. They will be delicious; Pumpkin cream pie, and peanut butter chocolate. I'll post the recipes later, after I see if they are actually good :)

Karly is getting married tomorrow!!!!!!! How crazy. I really wish I could be there for her on her special day  :( I have known Karly since middle school! She has always been one of my most favorite people on the entire earth. She is always fun to talk to, and we get along so great. We worked together at Jamba for several months and I knew that if I was working with Karly, it was going to be a good time!!! She is so cool, I think the world of her and I wish I could be more like her!! I know she and Wade will be SO happy together. Congratulations guys!


I have been listening to Christmas music for a week now, and I love it. I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC. All of it. Except Natalie Cole, just because her dad can sing doesn't mean she can, right? I think she is a pretty terrible singer, although she is probably a lovely person.

Here are some pics from last years Christmas...

(Mmm nothing like a lil' Hayley in the morn)

(Ugly sweaters)

(Ready for Christmas Eve!)

Did anyone watch Glee this past week? Gwenyth Paltrow is the bomb! Singin' in the Rain/Umbr
ella? So awesome! Now you should go listen to Glee's Christmas CD because it'll make you cry, even if you think Glee is an evil show that is leading all the youth straight to hell, you'll still love the CD, promise.

Anyways, yes, Thanksgiving!!! I am excited to do this:


(Lovely angle)

Thanks for reading, be sure to comment, it makes me want to blog more. Which means no comments makes me want to cry

3 comments:

  1. Hayley my sweet room mate, I loved reading your blog! Your pics are so fun, I love the halloween costume! Seriously though, you're so beautiful it's ridiculous! You even make an ugly sweater look good! Who does that? Hayley Jo Reese, that's who!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley I love your blogs. They always are so entertaining! And I am way excited for you to come home for Thanksgiving!! Those pies sound DELICIOUS!!! Yuuummm!! I miss you girl...keep bloggin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite christmas music? Josh groban, love it! Your halloween costume was soooo saweet. I was just an indian haha. Cant wait for thanksgiving either! I think im gonna make homemade oreos, something a bit different then pie. Hopefully it turns out, good luck with yours:]

    ReplyDelete