This weekend:
It's Fall Break!
I get to go HOME!!
I get to hangout with my family
I get to hangout with JOY AND COURTNEY
I get to see so many people I love so dearly!
I am going to a Harry Potter party!!
Paul Speil gets home from his mission! (Haha don't even know if I'll see him, but still-exciting!)
Erika is getting married!
I get to chill. I am going to chill so much that I might need to thaw out before school starts again.
I am loving this weekend already.
So I had an eye appointment today to check out this cute lil' tumor I have in the back of my left eye! But it was scheduled before school started, so I didn't really know what my schedule looked like, so I ended up having to cancel it. Sad day
Then my eye doctor came into my work, random! And he rememberd me, then I pulled down my lower eyelid and showed him how good my eye looked. I realized later that that was probably really awkward looking to everyone else in the store. Haha.
I feel so good!
Have a nice weekend!
Hahahaha that is SO FUNNY that you showed him your eye in Jamba. That was nice of him to look at it. What did he say? I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO COME HOME AND "CHILL" WITH ME!! And you already know I'm insanely excited for the Harry Potter party too. yay!!
ReplyDelete