So does everyone remember the "25 Random Facts" notes that everyone was posting on facebook a little over a year ago? I ran into mine the other day and thought I'd repost!! It is so funny to look back and see how I've changed over that past year and a half. I remember where I was at in life, things that were going on, I remember who I had a crush on, who I was closest to... I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! :)
Ps- Some of my facts are very immature, I apologize. Hehehe.
Rules: read, enjoy, laugh! Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. -- choose the rule you like best
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. Pretty much all of my pet peeves have to do with food. If someone has food on their hands while they're eating, I have to turn my head and look elsewhere. I also can't eat right next to an old person, or someone that licks their fingersa lot.
2. My senior year is so lame. I really do not like it so far. Lets just say that cliques bug me, and nobody branches out!
3. I can't stand being around one- uppers, it makes me want to try and one up them all day long. And I could do it!
4. I usually wake up at 8 am to get ready for school, thats why I always look like I just got electrocuted (sp) or saved children from an alligator in a burning building. Then my mom always gets mad at me and I leave my house thinking she hates me,but she really does like me .. . i think. I just stay up so late doing dumb things like this!
5. I love music with all my heart. I really regret not putting more time into the Piano, I could be good at it. I'm learning the guitar, but its a struggle to make myself practice! I absolutely love to sing, it is my destresser. I am going to All Northwest in February and I am excited. My dream would be to sing chruch songs and be on the Sounds of Sunday and various church/ efy cds.
6. At any given time, I probably have 3 to 4 small crushes. Jason Castro will always be my one true love. In Kindergarten I had a crush on a boy named Ryan Whitehead. In Second grade I liked a boy named Taylor, but I dont know why, he had NASTY teeth. I cant remember the rest of my crushes, and I dont want everyone to know:)
7. In second grade, my friend and I traded shoes, I had regular tennis shoes and she had cowgirl boots, I wore them everyday! They were black leather, and I lived in Las Vegas, that was smart of me. I also had pink rainboots when I was a little girl. I never wore socks with them. They eventually smelled like poop so my brother threw them on our roof and I never saw them again.
8. I once got in trouble at school for kicking my friend in the butt really hard.
9. I love all of my cousins. I hope I marry someone that is like all of my boy cousins combined, they are awesome. I love them with my whole heart!!
10. I am moving to Utah this summer. It really stinks but I think I will be happy there, maybe some excitement will take place.
11. I love a man than can pull off dreadlocks. (Jason Castro)
12. I am TERRIFIED to raise children. Look at me, how can I be expected to raise a respectable human being? I am Hayley after all!
13. I have a cat named Roach. I can always tell when he is coming to cuddle with me because you can smell his breath from a mile away. I also love it when he rubs his face on me and I get eye snot on me. Yum.
14. I was a very ugly child. From 2nd to 9th grade. I was very very very unattractive and WHITE. It has gotten a little better, but I have a complex still.
15. My friends in Las Vegas had two houses! One was hers, and the other house was for their hispanic housekeeper and her family. The houses connected in their HUGE basement and we would always go to the bottom of their stairs in the basement and yell Spanish words up the stairs. One time we got caught and I peed a little. They also had a monkey named Halley.
16. One of the highlights of my life has been EFY. That sound stupid, but it really has helped me decide what my standards are and helped me shape who I am and who I want to be.
17. I am not a touchy person most of the time. But I tell it like it is! If you need an opinion on anything, I will tell you the truth, even if it hurts.
18. I used to drive a 1991 Toyota Previa. It was a stick shift van! Riding in that car to school with my AWESOME brother Preston was so fun. One of the highlights of highschool! I miss that van. The "racing" van. Free Willy. Call it what you may, it was still cooler than you. oooooh yeah.
19. I always got in trouble for talking in elementary school. I was so rude, I didnt even care I just talked all the day long!
20.If you are a cute boy, and you come into my work, you can bet your bottom dollar that I will either take your order, or give it to you when I'm done.
21. I am so ready to get out in the real world! I want to make a difference, do something awesome, be known, ya know? Haha, everyone says that, but I dont want to go to college and look for a suitable husband like pretty much every girl I know. I want to travel around the world, teach English in a random places, like Micronesia or Thailand. I want to have fun!
22. When I get ready in the morning I wash my hands atleast 8 times. I do my hair, then make up. . and then my hair again. I take kind of a long time to get ready. I am kind of a germ a phob. Which is surprising because my bathroom isnt exactly spotless most of the time.
23. Joy Cooper and Stormie Hulet are the bestest friends I have ever had. I can tell them anything, even about my bowels! And they just act like I told them I just finished a book or something normal. My two sisters are my best friends that I'm related to. They are awesome and fun and I love spending time with them! Preston Alexander is the bestest man friend I have ever had!
24. When I get into bed, I rub my feet on my mattress really really fast to create heat, then I don't get cold. Speaking of feet, I hate hate hate feet!!! Its an OCD I have or something.
25. I love making fun of people to their face and they dont know I am making fun of them. They really think I am going along with the conversation, but I am really just making fun of them the whole time. I think I am just really sarcastic. I need to work on that. I also like to make any situation awkward. I'm really good at it.
I really enjoy these pictures, two of my most favorite people!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment